Return to the BUILD
“Fit the right engine bay tube to the front right engine bay liner.”
- 87A – Front Right Engine Bay Liner
- 87B – Engine Bay Tube
Materials: These parts are plastic.
Magazine – Issue 23
- Assembly Guide: Model Instructions
- Track Legends: Porsche 908, Maserati Bora
- The Story of Motorsports: Supercharging the Engine, NASCAR
- Ace Racers: Michael Schumacher
- Challenging Circuits: The Ferrari Autodrome
The Front Right Engine Bay Liner
Push the three pins (arrows below) of the Engine Bay Tube into these small holes along the top edge of the Front Left Engine Bay Liner:
Ensure this Engine Bay Tube is orientated as shown:
One step and we are done with this phase. This assembly will be installed to the car in the next phase.
Phase 88 – Frame: Front Right Wheel Arch Liner