Return to the BUILD
“Fit the trunk wall inside the luggage compartment.”
- 79A – Trunk Wall
- 2x CM screws (+1 spare)
Materials: This part is plastic.
Magazine – Issue 21
- Assembly Guide: Model Instructions
- Track Legends: Porsche 911, Stutz Bearcat
- The Story of Motorsports: Porsche in Competition 1-48-1980, The Ignition System, The FIA
- Ace Racers: Lorenzo Bandini
- Challenging Circuits: San Marino
The Trunk Wall
Retrieve your Body assembly from the previous phase and turn it upside down. Fit the Trunk Wall to this location and secure the Trunk Wall to the Main Body Shell with two (2) CM screws.
This is your friendly reminder to try using 3-in-One Oil on all screws going into metal:
One quick part installed and we are done! As we get closer to finishing this build, the phases feel shorter.
Phase 80 – Interior: Trunk Floor